Miracles in Sight Surgical Skills Laboratory
The Miracles in Sight Surgical Skills Laboratory brings together the Departments of Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology.
The Department of Otolaryngology and School of Medicine received a one million dollar gift from the North Carolina Eye Bank to create a surgical skills lab in 2013. More about the center can be found here.
Please excuse the lack of content. It is undergoing final editorial approval at this time.
Posts about simulation activities in Department of Otolaryngology
- Second Annual Head & Neck Microvascular Course
- ENT Surgery upends the residency interview process
- Development of Augmented Reality Applications in the OR
- Annual Carolinas’ Pediatric Airway Course
- A dress rehearsal for surgery
- UNC School of Medicine receives $1 million gift from The North Carolina Eye Bank
Leave a Reply