The Hospital Education team utilizes weekly simulation training sessions that are currently performed within the NC Children’s and NC Women’s Hospitals as well as AirCare. Training for all UNC Health Care staff in certifications including ACLS, BLS, and PALS occur at the Timberlyne facility.
Please excuse the lack of content. It is undergoing final editorial approval at this time.
Posts about simulation activities in Hospital Education
- First NC Children’s Post Anesthesia Care Unit Simulation
- World Sepsis Day 2017
- Montross Father’s Day Camp: UNCsim Experience
- Using Standardized Patients With Pediatric Scenarios in the Practice Setting
- Pediatric Simulation Committee Faculty Development Course
- Sepsis Simulation: 3WST to the MICU at UNC Hospitals
- Thank you Trauma Day Faculty and Staff
- Taste of trauma
- Trauma Day: Distracted driving accident
- First overhead mock code at UNC Health Care
Leave a Reply