Department of Obstetrics
Please excuse the lack of content. It is undergoing final editorial approval at this time.
Posts about simulation activities in Department of Obstetrics
- Microdissection Simulations with Neurosurgery
- PQCNC Labor Support Team at Regional Meeting
- PQCNC Hosts Postpartum Hemorrhage Reduction Protocol Statewide Rollout
- Pelvic and breast examination skills curricula in United States medical schools
- Yes, You Can! Using Simulation in Quality Improvement!
- Supplemental Training Program Helps New L&D Nurses Thrive
- A simulator named ELSA
- Welcoming “Victoria” to NC Women’s Hospital
- Design and Development of a Perinatal Safety Intervention program (PSIP)
Leave a Reply